- Health improvement.
- Reduces the loss of energy.
- Improves the efficiency of food conversion and weight gain.
- Antimutagenic and cytostatic: useful in the treatment of cancer.
- Improves the quality of the pellet as a binder.
- Increases the digestibility of nutrients.
- Antiviral effect: genital herpes, herpes zoster, the AIDS virus, systemic candidiasis.
- Do not have residual effects.
- Improves the quality of the bed.
- Increases the factors of production.
- Improves the efficiency of food conversion.
- Improving Health in the intestinal lumen of the chicks.
- It increases the secretion of immunoglobulin A (IgA)* in chicks.
- Replaces the conventional growth promoters (antibiotics).
- Improves the growth and maturity of the epithelium.
- Improves the food conversion.
- Improves the productive indicators.
- Reduces cholesterol in eggs.
- Improves food conversion and growth.
- Improves the meat/fat.
- Improves soil fertility.
- Improves the quality of the housing.
- Improves the fledging success.