- Improves the digestibility of the hemicellulose and the assimilation of nitrogen in foals.
- It is a source of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), which promotes the pigmentation of the hair and growth.
- Provides benefits to the digestive and respiratory mucous membranes.
- Provides protection to the skin and antiseborreica action because of the presence of biotin.
- It is a source of vitamin D that helps to the fixation of the calcium and phosphorus from food.
- Reduces the oxidative stress of animals subjected to intense exercise.
- Contributes to the efficient use of energy.
- Improves the metabolic response of the animals.
- Prevents muscle damage and respiratory problems caused by cellular oxidation.
- Improves soil fertility.
- Reduces the waste of energy.
- Improves the metabolism of nitrogen.
- Optimizes the cell division in the blood, liver and intestinal tissues.