- Reduces the cost of animal feed.
- It is a growth promoter.
- Has a high agglutinating factor.
- It is a powerful resource for their palatability and their natural origin.
- Increases the resistance to diseases by the presence of ß 1-3, 1-6 glucans and Mananos in the cell wall.
- Reduces the mortality of shrimp in the phases of larval and post larval stage.
- Improving the efficiency of vaccines.
- Increases the speed of growth in fish.
- Prevents diseases caused by viruses.
- Increases the concentration of phagocytic cells due to the presence of glucans 1-3 and 1-6.
- Increases the growth.
- Improves the color and texture of the flesh of fish.
- Intensifies the action of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase, reducing the effects of cell oxidation.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Stimulates the growth.