Cat's claw is a nutritional supplement rich in oxindole alkaloids, found in its bark and roots, which have been documented to stimulate the immune system.
- Anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties.
- Anti-mutagenic and cytostatic: useful in cancer treatments.
- Purifies intestinal and renal impairments: Can be used in cases of diverticulitis, colitis, hemorrhoids, fistulas, gastritis, ulcers, and intestinal parasites, imbalances in the intestinal flora, incontinence, and renal disorders.
- Prevents and reduces the risk of heart problems, low blood pressure, increases circulation, inhibits the formation of plaque in the walls of the blood circulation of the heart, brain, and arteries.
- Antiviral effect: genital herpes, herpes zoster, the AIDS virus, systemic candidiasis.
Presentations: Powder, liquid, flour, and tablets